Tarot Collegium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon Wielding World-ending Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Tarot Collegium is now open for roleplaying. You are now free to invite people to this forum. I am locking all forums that are incomplete for the purpose of allowing them to be filled out. When a forum is ready for opening, pm Mattaki Setsujin and I will unlock your forum. Thank you for you time and enjoy the Guild.

The District Gates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero The Fool
General
General
Zero The Fool

The District Gates Empty
PostSubject: The District Gates   The District Gates EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm

The Gates are guarded by two creatures which become your greatest fears and horrors, then attack. What the two creature's are is unknown. Flying over the gate is impossible and so is going under, the only way through is either with permission from "Zero" himself or to beat the two creatures.

"Zero" will NPC as the creatures so once you set foot at the gate, please PM me your Fears and Horrors are and I'll pick what the creatures become, unless you have only one fear or horror then they become that just x2. I will be fair when playing as them.
Back to top Go down

The District Gates
Page 1 of 1