Tarot Collegium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon Wielding World-ending Warriors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Tarot Collegium is now open for roleplaying. You are now free to invite people to this forum. I am locking all forums that are incomplete for the purpose of allowing them to be filled out. When a forum is ready for opening, pm Mattaki Setsujin and I will unlock your forum. Thank you for you time and enjoy the Guild.

Navigation: Aka where to go and what to do.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattaki Setsujin
Admin
Admin
Mattaki Setsujin

Navigation: Aka where to go and what to do. Empty
PostSubject: Navigation: Aka where to go and what to do.   Navigation: Aka where to go and what to do. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:37 am

Alright everybody, I know there are a lot of places to go and to click on in this place and as soon as I figure out a way to organize it better I will. First things first; if you are a general but your name isn't colored, send me a pm and tell me what your real name is, and what rank you are supposed to be.

For New members-
The theme behind this guild was originally based to be rather like bleach, and it has evolved a great deal since then. Everyone has a special item on them, Preferably a weapon, that grants them special powers. This is called their Invocation Weapon, also known as Guild Item. Your weapon should have a unique ability that you think is cool. Some powers are just way to out there to have, sorry guys but no molecule slicing and no blowing up worlds. There will be specific limitations set on each weapon, and as a warning, the generals are meant to be more powerful than new members, wouldn't make very good generals if they were easy to beat. Also, every new member will start rping in the Gathering Place, an area devoid of influence from the 22 Districts.

Guild Heirarchy-
The headmaster is the leader of the guild, where as the Guild Lieutenant is the second in command. After that every district as a general, and every general has a Lieutenant. Each general also has 10 Seats as they are known, which are their high ranking officers. Every new member will start out without belonging to a district, but you are free to visit any district you choose. After spending some time in a district, you can petition the General of said district to join them. The general may have special rullings for allowing new district members, and may even have tasks or quests for you to perform. Should you seek advancement into the guild heirarchy, you may challenge a seat in a district for their position. Most of these will be done in fights, but other competitions may apply. Be warned, The seats all possess great power and should not be taken lightly. After sucessfully defeating a seat, one may challenge the lieutenant as well. And finally the general may be challenged by his lieutenant for his/her position. All challenges will be presided over by a general, with the exception of the General Challenge, which must be presided over by either the headmaster or guild lieutenant.

District Office's and Path's-
A districts office is where most of the introduction and rules for the district will be located, as well as conditions to contend for a position if it becomes common. The Path of a district is its actual rping section and many generals will already have areas in their path for roleplaying purposes. The General is the final authority in his district, and if you disagree with them, then you are free to leave the district at any time.

Character Sheets-
All new members should post their character bios here: https://tarotcollegium.rpg-board.net/unnaproved-characters-f56/. All character bios are subject to approval. The exception is general character bios, they should be posted in the general bio thread, and should NEVER be posted here. All generals should post their bios here: https://tarotcollegium.rpg-board.net/headmaster-s-office-f1/district-bios-t1.htm
Back to top Go down
https://tarotcollegium.rpg-board.net

Navigation: Aka where to go and what to do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarot Collegium :: Headquarters :: Welcome to the Tarot Collegium!-
Jump to: